Every school admission in Kolkata should be Online

 

Introduction

Imagine the long queue of students and parents outside the school gates, standing with heaps of documents. The amount of time and energy which the offline admission process demands is certainly uncalled for, especially amidst the current covid situation.

Fortunately, digitalized admission systems have made the school admission process in Kolkata a lot easier. The online admission system is a safer and efficient alternative to school admission, which I believe should be employed by every school in Kolkata.

 My experience with online admission

1.     It is convenient - The online admission system, contrary to the offline system, can work around the clock and accept admissions 24 hours a day and 7 days a  week. Students like me, therefore, do not need to stand in line for hours just to get enrolled. 

 

When I took admission in class 11, in my CBSE board school insouth Kolkata, the entire admission process took less than thirty minutes to complete. I went to their website, opened the admission portal and submitted the necessary documents. It’s that easy! 

 

1.             2. Provides Real-Time Reports and Updates 

 

As it is governed by software and is connected to the internet, the online admission system can provide real-time updates of application status. When I was uploading my details and files, I missed one of the documents and the software immediately prompted me about it. I went back and uploaded the missing file.

 

After submitting my application, I did not need to worry about whether my application was received or was rejected due to some requirements that weren’t met. After the verification of my documents, I was immediately sent an acceptance notification. 

Conclusion

Every school admission in Kolkata should be online. It can make the dreaded admission process among the students and parents a faster, easier and hassle-free experience for all concerned.

 

 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best CBSE School's Tips to Teach Children Leadership Skills

I chose the best CBSE board school for my niece

How to Prepare for A School Admission Interview?