I chose the best CBSE board school for my niece


 Introduction

It’s been some time. Three years to be precise since I accompanied my niece to her first day at school. She was crying so much, hugging me by the waist as children rushed past her into the gate. I looked at her and told her how much she will enjoy later on, what memories, knowledge and experience she will gather.

Now, after three years she can barely hold still in the morning when the school bus arrives. The smile on her face reassures me that I made the right choice of school.

I know how hard it is for parents to choose a school for their children. After all, your child’s quality of life depends on this very fundamental choice. I went through so many brochures and websites of schools, researched about the boards, followed teachers on social media to ask them about their school, but none of it clicked. It was a spark of chance when one of my friends informed me about a CBSE board school in South Kolkata.

 

CBSE Board School in South Kolkata

How could I miss this? I went to their website and saw a list of an extensive academic council with experienced and learned members. It consisted of Art Directors, Journalists, Musicians, Film Critics, HOD and lecturers of reputed colleges and many more learned members.

They organize an array of extra-curricular activities like music, meditation, personality grooming, career counseling, drama, quizzes, art and craft, social work and many more. They also have a comprehensive placement and training cell to help the students. I went to the school and found out that the institute has sturdy and extensive placement networks among some leading companies in India.

I could not wait to get my niece to the best CBSE board school in South Kolkata. The admission process is so simple. They have both online and offline admission facilities. I am sure that my niece will take the best out of this school and forge a strong path towards her bright future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best CBSE School's Tips to Teach Children Leadership Skills

How to Prepare for A School Admission Interview?